We’ve been working behind-the-scenes for months now to bring some exciting changes and opportunities for you. I don’t want you to miss any of these new opportunities, free resources, and even new kinds of products, so here’s what you need to know:
1. We’re going to use a new email program!
Our emails have been pretty basic in the last few years. The fonts have been too small, the pictures don’t come through very well, and it hasn’t been very user friendly.
But starting next week, we’re going to be sending you much, much prettier emails featuring:
- Bigger font to make it easier to read
- Shorter newsletter with headlines so it’s easier to read
- A prettier look
- Better pictures
- Responsive design – so if you check on your mobile phone, it’s easier to read
Here’s what you need to do:
- Please add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your contacts in your email program. This will help your email program know that you want email from me. And it should help keep the new email from going to your spam.
- Please watch for the new email next Tuesday. If you don’t see it in your inbox by Tuesday afternoon, please:
* Check your spam folder. If you find it there, mark it as “not spam” or drag it to your inbox.
* Check your promotions tab. In some gmail and other programs, it will filter messages that look like promotions. Drag it back to your inbox to “train” it properly.
* If you still can’t find it, please email me.
2. We’re getting a new look and .com!
Yes, we are getting a new look and you might notice some changes on the site over the next week. We also finally purchased MemoriesofHome.com instead of .biz. But we own that now too, so you can go either place and we’ll be there!
What you need to do:
Nothing. Just rejoice with us.
3. We’ve got some BIG surprises coming…starting Tuesday!
We’re going to be launching some completely different kinds of free resources, products, and opportunities this fall. I can’t tell you about them quite yet, but it’s going to be nothing like we’ve ever done before. So stay tuned!
What you need to do:
Just read our email each week. I’ll keep you posted.
4. We’re open this week!
If you have any questions at all, please reply to this email!